Pre-Beta Release Notes
Published by Iosnowore on July 1, 2019 @ 4:51 PM UTC
Hello everyone, I am happy to announce that we are nearly finished with wrapping up all the stability and performance issues.
We have ironed out most, if not all of the crashes and bugs that people have ran into.
This update will be live on SWG: Prophecy when they decide to implement it.
- Significantly reduced lag in various places of the game.
- Significantly reduced the amount of memory the TCG client uses.
- Fixed several bugs and client crashes.
- Integrated Discord Presence API.
Misc Fixes and Changes
- Fixed an issue where players could not reconnect to the server if their client crashed.
- Fixed a bug where the default checkbox on the Avatar preferences page needed to be clicked twice in order to uncheck it.
- The button click sound effect no longer triggers twice when clicking on the Avatar tab in Preferences.
- Fixed issue where music and sound volumes would change on DisplaySound dialog initialization.
- Fixed a bug where the music and sound effect volume sliders would control each other.
- The cancel and exit buttons on the preferences dialog now correctly closes the page.
- Pressing the Cancel button or going to a new tab in Preferences no longer saves music and sound volume settings.
- Fixed an issue where the game music tracks would repeat on top of each other.
- The client now loads lobby information relating to the number fo players, the player capacity, and the number of matches hosted in each lobby.
- Fixed an issue where the same card could not be in the same deck more than once.
- The client now loads all available decks in the CreateMatch dialog.
- The deck preview deck card now shows all correct information.
- Players now load into a match waiting room when they have created a match.
- Matches that are created are now created in the lobby that the creator is in.
- The LaunchMatch dialog now loads player usernames and avatars.
- Fixed an issue where match chat would go to the lobby chat.
- Fixed and issue where closing the LaunchMatch window did not remove players from the match waiting room.
- Fixed issue where the forecolor of the Player Tips text was not correct.
- Changed some map screen themes to match the live TCG.
- Players now get lobby match list information when joining a lobby.
- The Playmat background image is now loaded from client settings.
- Removed the CreateAvatar button from DeckBuilder since there are already is one under the Tools dropdown menu.
- Fixed issue where cards would not draw when Test Draw dialog opened.
- Fixed various typos in card texts.
- Added custom font service to use fonts that were used on the live SOE SWG Trading Card Game.