End of Year Update (2019)
Published by Iosnowore on January 2, 2020 @ 10:58 PM UTC
We did a Pre-Beta update on July 1st, you can view that by clicking here.
Patch Notes (July 2019-December 2019)
- Agents of Deception and The Shadow Syndicate card series have been implemented.
- Initial work started on COMBAT screen, in preparation for implementation of combat mechanics.
- Initial work started on AI service and mechanics.
- Fixed various crashes, lag, and other stability issues.
Misc Changes and Fixes
- Various card text typo fixes.
- Various improvements to server DatabaseService.
- Fixed issue with card packs not having the correct sizes.
- Added functionality to the ‘View More’ button on the main screen.
- Card pack transactions are now recorded via database for easy access for GMs.
- Updated framework and langversion used by the client, server, and libraries.
- Game now supports multiple system messages at once.
What to Expect For In 2020
COMBATCombat will be the main focus in 2020. The updates will go as follows:
- Casual Matches
We should expect to see some form of combat before the end of 2020. Testers will be needed when we are ready for it to be tested.
We will continue to look at things that aren’t fully implemented. These are mostly minor things like card filters in the collection manager, deck builder, and trade window.
As we are double-checking things are in and added, we will be making sure everything is bug free, crash free, and lag free. We have already started on a lot of these changes and optimizations.
Thank you for your patience as we continue to work on this project, it really means a lot to us!
May the Force be with you,
~ The SWG: TCGEmu Team